Does planning your schedule at Fringe take hours and even days to complete? You want to see as many shows as you can but how? Are you tired of creating spreadsheets?
Well, we’ve got the solution for you!
Just follow these simple steps and you will be on your way to having your Fringe experience planned with minimal effort.
1) Go to fringeomatic.com
2) Press “Get Started”
3) You’ll need to sign in with Google to save your schedule.
4) First, you’ll need to rate your interest in each of the shows for the festival. Click on “Shows” from the top menu bar. You can either rate all the shows from this page or you can press “Learn More” to enter a full page description of the show and rate it there. Once you’ve rated all 129 shows…
5) Click on “My Fringe” on the black menu bar and then click on the tab that says “availability”. The default for the program is full availability. If you aren’t an über Fringer, you may want to de-select some of the available hours. Don’t forget to plan for some breaks for nourishment.
5) Once you’ve added your show preferences and availability, click the tab for “Auto-Scheduler.” It may give you some shows that can be added to your schedule without impacting your ability to see other shows. You can add them and continue.
6) Now it’s MAGIC TIME! Click “Generate Schedule” and the Fringe-O-Matic will generate a schedule for you. It will try to give you the perfect schedule based on your preferences and availability. It may take a few seconds or a few minutes.
Once you have the schedule generated, make sure to press “Save Schedule.” Once you click on “Schedule” on the black box, if you choose “Smart” you will see only the shows on your schedule and it will even have a link to purchase tickets!
May thanks to our friend Lewis Johnston who made this amazing website. If you see him around Fringe, stop him and tell him how much you are enjoying your perfect Fringe schedule thanks to him.