Come work with us! We’re fun!
Take a look at our current openings
From time to time we are looking for people to join our Fringe family. Take a look at the listing below and apply.
There are no openings at this time. Please check back later.
General Manager, Business Operations
Orlando Fringe 2022
The Orlando Fringe General Manager, Business Operations (GM) is responsible for creating and overseeing the execution of operations at the theatre at 54 West Church St, as well as the Marketing and Development departments of the organization. The GM will be responsible for generating, directing and supervising the day-to-day administrative activity at the new theatre location, as well as support the operation and execution of the annual festival. The GM must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision and attention to detail, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
Our ideal candidate will have well-rounded non-profit experience in development, marketing and general operations of a theatre. They will have the ability to work with each of the departments within the organization to promote the programs that occur year-round. This role will build a team at 54 West Church St, lead the Development and Marketing departments, and report to the Executive Director.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE
- Work closely with the Executive Director to ensure organizational growth and positive vision.
- Oversee and grow the business operations of the organization, consistently identifying opportunities within our established patron base and managing consistent growth by securing new patrons and donors.
- Collaborate with the department heads to lead insights and strategies to develop and implement development, sponsorship, marketing and branding strategies.
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual budget, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations.
- Understand key performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights.
- Provide administrative services for the production process at 54 West Church, including supervision of human resource functions, rights and contract negotiations, licensing, scheduling, facility and financial management.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversee 54 W Church operational elements including but not limited to: General office management (answering phones, returning calls, processing credit card transactions, bank deposits, janitorial, equipment, etc.); leadership of all front of house and volunteer events; annual licensing, insurance, surveys and reports;
- Oversee all volunteer operations and volunteer staff at 54 West Church St, the May Festival, and ongoing year-round operations.
- Lead the development and marketing plans working closely with Fringe leadership to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our products and services.
- Build relationships with sponsor, donor and marketing partners to extend the reach of the organization.
- Maintain Branding Guidelines to ensure consistent branding across the organization.
- Oversee grant proposals to achieve grant objectives, including all reporting and deliverables.
- Locate and participate in community events to expand the reach of the organization.
- Oversee Public Relations and written communication strategies, and be a face of the organization.
- Create and analyze data that provides insights to operations of 54 West Church, marketing and development.
- Create and broker resources and education tools for artists.
- Provide customer service through online and in-person questions and communication.
- Oversee the recruitment of new private and corporate sponsors, cultivation existing sponsors, and maintenance of sponsorship contracts, relations and reports.
- Create and update all policies and procedures as needed.
- Along with the Producing Artistic Director and Executive Director, guide the operational calendar of events for 54 West Church
- Support and act in tandem with the operational/production elements as requested by the Operations Director of Orlando Fringe.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-4 years leadership experience in a non-profit organization, having direct experience in development, marketing or public relations, and operations, preferably for a performing arts organization.
- Knowledge of ticketing and donor systems
- Ability to manage high-priority demands and meet deadlines ● Ability to analyze business data, trends, and insights
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing strategic plans ● Demonstrated project management skills
- Knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets, Forms, and Suite
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Strong written, proofreading, and communication skills
Front of House/Volunteer Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Salaried
Salary range: $58,000-$63,000, plus benefits
Supervisor: Executive Director
Work Location: Loch Haven Park/ 54 West Church St, split (with partial remote work days available)
Benefits Package (approx value: $10,550): Monthly stipends for health, dental, and vision, Paid Time Off & Holidays
Please email cover letter and resume to [email protected] No phone calls, please.