Come work with us! We’re fun!
Take a look at our current openings
From time to time we are looking for people to join our Fringe family. Take a look at the listing below and apply.
There are no openings at this time. Please check back later.
The Social Media Coordinator is a member of the Orlando Fringe’s support team reporting to the Marketing Director. He/She/They will be responsible for assisting the entire team to ensure successful events at Orlando Fringe. The Social Media Coordinatoris able to analyze social tactics and strategies with creativity. Our Social Media Coordinator is responsible for the creation and production of social media content, which requires collaboration and coordination across multiple parts of the organization as well as the use of appropriate tools to support social media listening, management, engagement and reporting. The selected candidate will also oversee the timely response to customer messages and track brand engagement across platforms.
- Maintain and grow all of Orlando Fringe social media accounts and execute day-to-day posting.
- Create unique content including but not limited to: memes, trend videos, festival photos.
- Assist in development of user-generated-content for all brands in association with Orlando Fringe.
- Schedule content across the various platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, and Facebook.
- Responsible for the writing and creation of email newsletter blasts.
- Create or direct the creation and manage all custom content (images, videos) for use online.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve marketing goals for the organization.
- Recommend and plan social media content mix for marketing themes, Fringe culture, current events, and national holidays.
- Manage and share social media editorial calendar.
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Conduct ongoing testing of hashtags to identify best hashtags for optimal audience engagement
- Track, interpret, and report on social media metrics to stakeholders
LOCATION AND HOURS
- The position is based at the Orlando Fringe administration office, 812 E. Rollins St. Suite 300, Orlando, FL 32803. Remote work location available, especially through the pandemic.
- This is a part-time position equalling 10 hours per week, and reports to the Marketing Director.
- Demonstrated customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with calendar and scheduling logistics
- Demonstrated computer skills with proficiency in Google Suite
- Willingness to be available flexible and varied hours
- Ability manage multiple projects at once and change direction as needed;
- Demonstrated dependability and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently while recognizing role on a dynamic team
- Enthusiasm for working in a creative organization
- Job Type: Part-time
- Pay: $15 per hour
- Schedule: Flexible (10 hours per week)
- Work Location: Negotiable
ABOUT ORLANDO FRINGE
Orlando Fringe produces a 14-day arts festival that is founded on the concept of being:
100% unjuried,100% uncensored, 100% accessible, 100% inclusive, and 100% of sales are returned back to the artists! The Orlando Fringe is the longest running Fringe Festival in the United States, celebrating 29 years as “Orlando’s most unique cultural experience”. Orlando Fringe is a proud member of the United States Association of Fringe Festivals (USAFF) fringefestivals.us, the Canadian Association of Fringe Festivals (CAFF) fringefestivals.com, and The World Fringe Congress worldfringe.com/congress.
RESUME & COVER LETTER
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and a minimum of three examples of social media content you have created by Thursday, September 9, 2021.
Submit your information to Brian Sikorski: [email protected]. No phone calls, please.