we care about your privacy
And we want you to know it
located at http://orlandofringe.org (the “Site”).
While our site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, are committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA). We recommend that parents discuss with their kids’ restrictions regarding the online release of Personal Information (as defined below) to anyone they do not know.
Information We Collect
“Personal data” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and your Internet Protocol (IP) address. We may collect this information when you create an account, submit an application, and/or complete a purchase on our Site.
Like most websites, we use automatic data collection technology when you visit the Site to record information that identifies your computer, to track your use of our Site, and to collect certain basic information about you and your surfing habits. This information includes, without limitation,
information about your operating system, your IP addresses, browser type and language, cookie string data, device type, mobile device’s unique identifier (for mobile devices), referring and exit pages and URLs, keywords, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of a website you visit, general location information and similar information concerning your use of the Site and the
Services (the “Usage Information”).
We collect this Usage Information by using cookies and pixel tags (also called web beacons or clear gifs). Cookies are small packets of data that a website store on your computer’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of website users.
You can reject cookies by following the directions provided in your Internet provider’s “help” file. If you reject cookies, you may still visit the Site, but may not be able to use some areas of the Site and/or the Services.
How We Use Your Information
• To identify you when you sign in to your account;
• To process your orders for purchases made through the Site;
• To be able to contact you in the event of any problem with an application or delivery of any purchased items;
• To respond to your inquiries and contact you about changes to the Site and/or the Services;
• To send you notices (for example, in the form of e-mails, mailings, and the like) regarding products or services you are receiving, and for billing and collection purposes;
• To send you information we think you may find useful or that you have requested from us;
• To enhance and improve the Site or the Service, such as through personalized features and content;
• To analyze the use of the Site and the Service and the people visiting to improve our content and Site and the Service;
• To provide you with select advertisements, which are tailored to your specific interests;
• To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our policies, or as otherwise required by law;
• For any other purposes disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which you consent; and
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or as long as we are required by law. After this, your personal data will be deleted. We cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as bookkeeping rules or when there is a legal ground to keep the data, such as an on-going contractual relationship.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
We, like many businesses, sometimes hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions on our behalf. Examples include, but are not limited to, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions.
We may use aggregated data (independent of any personal identifiers) for research and commercial purposes. This information includes what areas our users visit most frequently and what services they access most often. This information helps us develop a better site that is more useful and accessible to you. We also use third-party companies to collect the information you made available to us when you interacted with our sites, content, or services. This allows us to deliver advertisements most tailored to your interests. Also, some third-parties may provide us information about you (such as the sites where you have been shown ads or demographic information) from offline and online sources that we may use to provide you more relevant and useful information and advertising. We may disclose to other third parties aggregated or de-identified information about our users for marketing, advertising, research, or other purposes. Examples of third-party services used by Orlando Fringe include, but are not limited to, Facebook Ads, Google Ad Words, Google Analytics, Taboola, Outbrain, and Adroll. We encourage you to read the applicable privacy policies and terms and conditions of such web sites for more information concerning their practices.
If Orlando Fringe or all or substantially all of our assets are acquired, we expect that the information that we have collected, including Personal Information, would be transferred along with our other business assets.
We may disclose your Personal Information and Usage Information to government authorities and to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities, at our discretion, or otherwise as required by law, including but not limited to in response to court orders and subpoenas. We may also disclose your Personal Information and Usage Information when we have reason to believe that someone is or may be causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of this Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by
How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure, and you should, therefore, take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
European Privacy Rights:
We recognize and will comply with certain data protection laws in accordance with the European Union’s General Data Production Regulation (“GDPR”). Users who are located in the EU have the following rights:
• Right of Access. You have the right to request from Orlando Fringe a “data controller” as defined under
the GDPR, which is the personal information we gather about you including information about the sharing, storage, security, and processing of that information. You further have the right to transmit this information to another third-party.
• Right of Correction. You may have the right to access, update, and correct inaccuracies in certain areas of your personal data in our custody and control, subject to certain limitations as provided by law. You may request to access, update and correct inaccuracies in personal data we have in our custody or control by writing to us at [email protected]. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying your identity in order to request certain information records.
• Right of Erasure. You have the right to request that your personal information be erased from our possession (subject to certain limitations under the applicable law). If we are required to comply with your request, upon deletion of your information you may be prevented from using our services on the Site.
• Right to Object and Complain. Subject to limitations as provided in the GDPR, you have the right to object to how and why your personal information is used and processed. You further have the right to complain to the appropriate supervisor about our handling of your personal information.
• Right to Restrict Processing. Subject to limitations as provided in the GDPR, you have the right to request restrictions on how and why your personal information is used and processed.
If you have questions about exercising these rights or need assistance, please contact us at [email protected]. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to any requests.
Process to Review and Make Changes to Personal Information:
If you wish to stop receiving promotional e-mails, you may do so by e-mailing [email protected]. You may also choose to unsubscribe from our emails by following the instructions in the bottom of the email.
Links From Other Sources:
Children And Privacy:
Accessing and Modifying Account Information
You may update the information that is stored in your user account by visiting the Site or by e-mailing us at [email protected].
Important Notice to Users Outside the U.S.
How to Contact Us