Fringe Questions Answered
first, you need to commit these festival policies to memory
NO FESTIVAL BUTTON = NO SHOW ENTRY (unless you’re 12 years old or under)
NO LATE ENTRY to shows (NO exceptions)
NO REFUNDS are given for any reason other than show cancellation.
NO TICKET EXCHANGES made (NO exceptions)
No outside food or beverages are allowed inside any venue
Alcoholic beverages purchased within the HÄOS on Church or The Depot may not leave the buildings. Alcoholic beverages from outside the festival will not be permitted inside.
next, let's talk show policies
All shows start on time and once the doors are closed, NO entry is allowed. (NO exceptions)
Please give yourself plenty of time to get to your shows. Lines can be long, so buying your tickets online in advance is strongly suggested and encouraged! PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PLAN AHEAD FOR PARKING.
There is NO RE-ENTRY to the venue if you leave during a show. (NO exceptions)
If a show runs over its allotted time, it will be cut off. We are on a tight schedule with the large number of shows in the festival. Please understand this is rare, but may happen.
No unapproved photography or video recording of any kind is allowed in any venue.
Please silence all electronic devices by setting them to vibrate or powering them off while in any venue – no texting, selfies, check-in’s or anything other than enjoying the show.
okay, it's time for fqa: fringe questions answered
- You can enter the festival grounds for free! You can explore Visual Fringe, the Outdoor Stage, and the Living RŌM for free!
- To see a show you need two things: a $3 reusable festival button and a $15 show ticket.
- Cash, check, and credit cards are accepted as donations and we will thank you, very much.
- Cash and credit cards are accepted for show tickets.
- Cash is accepted for buttons when purchasing them at any of our information tables. You can buy a button with a credit card at any of our festival box office locations but a service fee is added from our ticketing company.
- Cash and credit cards are accepted at all bars.
- We have a new ticketing system! So the fees are a bit different this time around. There is a $1.00 ticket fee for each ticket purchased, (this money goes to the ticketing company, not Fringe). Then there is a fluctuating processing fee that goes directly to processing the order (the more you buy, the more you save).
- The Festival Grounds open on Thursday and Friday at 5 PM and close at 1:30 AM. On weekends, the Festival grounds open at 10 AM and close at 1:30 AM.
- The Main Box Office is located in the lower level of HÄOS on Church across from The Depot. It is open weekdays from 5 PM until 11:30 PM and weekends, 11 AM until Midnight.
- The Living RŌM is open weekdays from 5 PM – 10 PM and weekends 11 AM – 10 PM
- Kids Fringe is open on Saturday durning the Festival from 10 AM until 2 PM.
The buttons, which are a one-time purchase, cover our operating costs such as theatre rentals, equipment, supplies, lighting, this very website, and more. The button is also a badge of honor. Wear it proudly to show that you support the creativity and freedom that comes with Fringe.
First of all, don’t stress it. It’s a curated festival. We hand-picked shows that we know people will love. You can also read this website and check out the show descriptions on this site. Pick the ones that sound good to you. You can also talk to the artists. Talk to people in line. Talk to someone while enjoying a beer. Read the show reviews in Orlando newspapers.
How much time do you have? Check out the daily schedules and plan your days at Winter Mini-Fest.
No. If you arrive after the doors have shut and the performance has begun, you will not be admitted. We know you will be upset but the integrity of the performance is important.
Yep. Browse the shows by pressing the purple “Buy Show Tickets” button at the top of this page and purchase tickets to the ones that sound good to you.
All theatrical shows are $15, ticketed Kids Fringe shows $5 (all seats). There is a ticket and processing fee on all tickets, no matter where they are purchased. This pays for our box office and ticketing solution.
There are limited street parking locations, but Winter Mini-Fest is within walking distance of a number of paid parking garages.
Show ratings are determined by the artists, not Orlando Fringe. Shows are required to list their warnings.
Remember, the festival is uncensored; we don’t stop anyone of any age from entering a performance as long as they have a button and a ticket for that performance.
Ratings are based on the recommended minimum ages as follows:
7 & up
13 & up
18 & up
Artists determine the length of their shows. Most shows are 60 minutes long. No show exceeds 90 minutes.
Yes. All venues can accommodate for wheelchair, hearing, and vision needs.
Please speak to the Venue Captain to assist you with early seating. You can also visit our accessibility page for more detailed information.
Yes. As a matter of fact, HÄOS on Church is a full service restaurant. There are also many other fantastic businesses within walking distance. Celebrate being downtown and try something you have never had.
Sign up to volunteer and you can see shows for free (plus more perks)! Email our Volunteer Coordinator at [email protected].
The Orlando Fringe Winter Mini-Fest is taking place on West Church Street in Downtown Orlando in venues at HÄOS on Church (123 W. Church) and The Depot (78 W. Church).
Always make sure to plan for travel time to the festival and between venues because all shows start on time, there is no late entry, and there are no refunds.
WALKING AND CYCLING
Church street is at the end of Gertrude’s Walk in Downtown Orlando.
Take the SunRail to Church Street. From there it is a short walk east to Winter Mini-Fest. Please check sunrail.com for complete schedules.
Most bus routes have stops within short walking distance of Winter Mini-Fest. Check golynx.com for complete schedules.
There is no parking signs throughout downtown. Be careful to only park where you are permitted. There are limited street parking spots and a number of paid parking garages within walking distance of Winter Mini-Fest.
There’s a great way to get to Fringe without the hassle of parking…ridesharing. You can download the Lyft app and use promo code OFRINGE for a special rate for first-time users and they give us five bucks if you use it.